4-1(a) The Classic shall consist of the top 75 paying Teams and last year’s winners.
4-2(b) To qualify for “The Classic”, an angler, which is listed as the Captain of the boat, prior to his first event, must compete in a minimum of 4 “Qualifying Tournaments” to be eligible to compete in “The Classic”. The Captain’s must use the total weight of his best 6 TOP BASS “Qualifying Tournaments”.
- · Remember that only the Captain’s weight will carry over from one “Qualifying Tournament” to another “Qualifying Tournament”.
- · Should the co-angler fish with a different partner during the season, they would be deemed a new team and their weight would not be eligible with his original team.
4-3(c) As in previous years, a Qualifying Teams must pay $130.00 + tax per team to fish The Classic.
4-4(e) The times for the classic will be as follows:
- · For the Classic only, there will be a single wave blast off and check in
- · On Saturday all boats will blast off at 7am and return no later than 4pm
- · On Sunday all boats will blast off at 7am and return no later than 2pm